About the GDA
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To continuously promote good oral health amongst all people of Ghana, through participation in the development and maintenance of the highest possible standards of healthcare delivery in Ghana.
- To seek the total welfare of members of the Association.
- To maintain the honour, dignity and professionalism of the dental and medical professions.
- To develop partnership with all stakeholders who subscribe to and support our philosophy as outlined in Article II.
- To remain true in carrying out our activities at all times.
More About the GDA
Venue – Holiday Inn, Airport City, Accra Time – 4 P.M. Cost – GHS 100.00 Credit – 2 Refreshment Will be served.
Venue – Royal Lamerta Hotel, Kumasi Time – 4 P.M. Cost – GHS 100.00 Credit – 2 Refreshment Will be served.
This event will take place on the – 27th, 28th and 29th of June 2013 at the Golden Tulip Hotel, Kumasi. Remember its an election year as such your full participation is important.