About the GDA
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To continuously promote good oral health amongst all people of Ghana, through participation in the development and maintenance of the highest possible standards of healthcare delivery in Ghana.
- To seek the total welfare of members of the Association.
- To maintain the honour, dignity and professionalism of the dental and medical professions.
- To develop partnership with all stakeholders who subscribe to and support our philosophy as outlined in Article II.
- To remain true in carrying out our activities at all times.
More About the GDA
The FDI World Dental Congress will occur Sept. 7-10 at the Poznań International Fair. For the first time in history will take place in Poland. The Congress will feature a broad scientific program including panel discussions, global oral health forums, … Continue reading
Charity begins at home. #Itallstartshere, #WOHD16 #Healthymouth#Healthybody. Watch a glimpse of how 20th March 2016 World Oral Health day was celebrated in Ghana. click video below World Oral Health Day 2016
To God be the glory, GDA is 25 years old!!! This event will take place on the – 21st – 26th of June 2016 at Holiday Inn, Accra. Remember its our 25th anniversary celebrations as such your full participation is important.